Comment on page
- Axial Launch - We had a fair launch on November 10th with two stablecoin liquidity pools.
- Snapshot Governance - We introduced snapshot voting to make some early protocol decisions.
- AXIAL Liquidity Incentives - We allocated some AXIAL rewards to those providing liquidity for the AVAX - AXIAL liquidity pool on Trader Joe.
- New Liquidity Pools - We launched 2 new liquidity pools; AM3D and AA3D.
- Partnerships - We've partnered with other projects in the Avalanche ecosystem such as ParaSwap, OrcaDAO, Teddy and Frax Finance.
- Metapools - We launched our first metapool, linking native USDC to the AM3D pool.
- Quad Rewards - Our liquidity pools can now receive 4 different reward tokens.
- Swap Router - Swapping between tokens from two entirely different pools is possible.
- Updated User Interface - Our UI was completely refactored, for an even easier and more pleasant user experience as well as offering more information on-site.
- Decentralized Rewards Allocations - Anyone will be able to assign token rewards to any of our pools or metapools.
- Liquidity Pools' Restructuring - Our stablecoin liquidity pools will be restructured to be centered on one main liquidity pool containing the most liquid assets on Avalanche.
- Decentralized Pool Creation - Anyone will be able to create metapools linked to our main liquidity pool.
- New Non-Stablecoin Liquidity Pools - We will add liquidity pools for swapping non-stablecoin assets, such as wrapped assets, derivatives or synthetics.