Providing Liquidity FAQ
Snowball DeFi University
- We had a fair launch on November 10th with two stablecoin liquidity pools.
- We introduced snapshot voting to make some early protocol decisions.
AXIAL Liquidity Incentives
- We allocated some AXIAL rewards to those providing liquidity for the AVAX - AXIAL liquidity pool on Trader Joe.
New Liquidity Pools
- We launched 2 new liquidity pools; AM3D and AA3D.
- We've partnered with other projects in the Avalanche ecosystem such as ParaSwap, OrcaDAO, Teddy and Frax Finance.
- We launched our first metapool, linking native USDC to the AM3D pool.
- Our liquidity pools can now receive 4 different reward tokens.
- Swapping between tokens from two entirely different pools is possible.
- We introduced
, a staked version of the AXIAL token providing voting power to those committed to locking their tokens.
- We introduced
, a staked version of the AXIAL token providing boosted rewards from our liquidity pools.
Updated User Interface
- Our UI was completely refactored, for an even easier and more pleasant user experience as well as offering more information on-site.
Decentralized Rewards Allocations
- Anyone will be able to assign token rewards to any of our pools or metapools.
Liquidity Pools' Restructuring
- Our stablecoin liquidity pools will be restructured to be centered on one main liquidity pool containing the most liquid assets on Avalanche.
Decentralized Pool Creation
- Anyone will be able to create metapools linked to our main liquidity pool.
New Non-Stablecoin Liquidity Pools
- We will add liquidity pools for swapping non-stablecoin assets, such as wrapped assets, derivatives or synthetics.
Welcome - Previous
Next - Governance
Edit on GitHub