Currently, the following pools are available to swap or provide liquidity in:
AS4D Pool - TUSD, USDC.e, DAI.e, USDT.e
AC4D Pool - TSD, MIM, FRAX, DAI.e
AM3D Pool - MIM, USDC.e, DAI.e
SCALES Pool - DAI.e, USDT.e, USDC.e, USDC
HERO Pool - USDC, USDt, MIM, YUSD
If you're looking for liquidity for most assets, there are amazing DEXs on Avalanche such as Trader Joe or Pangolin. Axial is focusing on providing liquidity for value-pegged assets, which means we can provide the following benefits to our users:
- Dramatically lower swap fees for these value-pegged assets.
- Little to no impermanent loss when providing liquidity.
Swapping between value-pegged assets with Axial will net you much better rates than with other exchanges, not only because you'll be paying a fraction of the fees to do so, but also due to the different underlying model used to calculate token values and swaps.
In this model, with more than 2 tokens per pool, you are able to achieve much lower slippage on trades, regardless of how small or large the trade is in terms of volume.
All this amazing functionality is abstracted out for our users. This means that as a user, you only need to select a token to trade, and a token to trade for. Axial's smart contracts will find the best way to execute your trade based on the liquidity available, and get you the best results possible.
Providing liquidity on Axial will net you the transaction fees from users trading in any given pool, in addition to any AXIAL token incentives allocated to that pool. Here are some aspects of providing liquidity on Axial to keep in mind:
- You may deposit or withdraw any combination of tokens you'd like. This means that in a pool of 4 tokens, you can deposit all 4 in equal amounts, or just 1 at any time.
- Depositing or withdrawing a token that helps balance the pool gives you a discount. The opposite is true for transactions that further imbalance the pool.
- You will receive a receipt token when depositing liquidity. This means that if you deposit some tokens into the AS4D vault, for example, you will receive AS4D tokens in return. These tokens represent your underlying deposit, and are used to withdraw your funds at any time.